Interested in joining the Audiology team? If so, please fill out the form below, and make sure to attach your resumé. Let us know what you can contribute to the team. Include the title of the position you’re applying for and your name in the email subject line.
- Proactively identify and reach out to potential clients.
- Clearly identify the needs of potential clients, recognize the intersections between those needs and our service capabilities, and clearly articulate those intersections to potential clients.
- Understand our sales funnel process and cleanly manage potential clients’ journey through the sales funnel.
- Maintain an immaculate customer relation management system and follow sales process protocol at ALL times.
Required Character Traits and Skills
- Ability to “own” a task. You will be the one responsible for making sure we are closing deals.
- Ability to manage time, prioritize tasks, and schedule everything.
- Ability to quickly familiarize yourself with our industry, market position, and capabilities.
- Ability to quickly integrate with a tight knit and flexible team.
- Ability to send professional and effective email messages across a variety of contexts.
- Ability to quickly gather relevant data from potential clients.
- Understanding of sales processes and CRM systems.
- Background in technology and marketing required.
- Client-side development experience
- Frontend Development
- Experience integrating HTML-based content with other 3rd party environments (i.e. Content Management Systems).
- Experience with source control (GIT)
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience translating comps and wireframes into semantically correct web templates
- Knowledge of responsive and adaptive design principles and translating into fluid and responsive templates
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and strong time management and problem solving capabilities
- Experience running and developing on Open Source platforms like Linux.
Responsible for delivering high-quality products and maintaining a high level of team & client happiness. The role requires a high-energy, quick thinking individual with an entrepreneurial mindset.
Strong project management skills
Proven skills to roll up sleeves and provide hands-on project management guidance.
Able to lead and problem-solve with the project team regarding requirements &; scope, client issues, timeline & project delays, dependencies, scope management.
Ability to assist with creating high-quality and reliable estimates for projects.
Be highly organized and proactive; focusing on completing projects without sacrificing quality.
Be a trusted advisor to the clients and be able to help drive new business through cultivated relationships.
Contribute to a strong organization.
Taps into their network to help hire talented individuals that will take Clinic Ventures forward.
Create a culture of client focus within the teams to ensure long-term success and growth.
Deliver high-quality results consistently while operating autonomously.
Holds team accountable for delivering results consistently.